Business succession is all about identifying the ways in which you can exit your business, when the time is right. Good business succession ensures:
- You leave the business on your terms
- You get maximum value for your business
- Your legacy is continued!
Planning a strategy for exit from your business requires patient and advanced planning. You should start considering the issues a good few years before you plan to sell, before working through a process of grooming the business for succession.
With our expertise in strategic advice, tax planning and corporate finance we can help. Some of the major factors to consider are:
- Sale of your business – MBO, MBI or trade sale
- Maximising the sale price
- When should you sell?
- Consider family issues (if appropriate)
- Tax issues on sale