This sets CAs apart in a profession that is vital to the success of small business in New Zealand.
The CA qualification is internationally recognised, with members achieving one of the toughest accountancy and finance qualifications in the world. Further, continuing professional development requirements ensure that CAs stay at the very forefront of their field throughout their career.
Choosing a CA means your trusted business advisor:
- Has completed training for a minimum of six years, including a tertiary-level business qualification;
- Is required to undertake professional development training;
- Has access to extensive resources via a global alliance of peers;
- Is a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and is subject to disciplinary procedures and periodic reviews; and
- Is bound by a code of ethics and required to follow professional standards.
A CA firm is one controlled by Chartered Accountants as members of CAANZ. WK is proud of its CA membership and the benefits this provides in ensuring we achieve the best for our clients. As an Approved Training Employer, it also means we can work closely with our aspiring CAs of the future in their ongoing professional development.
To find out more about the CA designation and what it means for your business, go to: www.charteredaccountantsanz.com
Author: Vaughan Harris