We are looking for a highly-motivated Administration Manager to join our growing Christchurch team. This is a highly varied and autonomous role that heads up the administration and support function in our practice and provides HR admin support to the group. Key deliverables of this role include:
- Management of our support team
- Successful delivery of projects and system implementation
- Oversee marketing content and organise networking events
- Overall management of day-to-day tasks as required
- HR administration and project support to WK Group
We are more than just a compliance firm. Accordingly, you’ll need to really understand the business environment and how to communicate both internally to our staff and externally with our network. Ensuring the smooth running of the office and that processes and procedures are adhered to by staff will be key aspects of your day to day work. We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong relationship management, communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- A great team player
- Have a passion for HR, experience in HR administrative requirements and have a proven record of HR confidentiality
- An interest in accounting and business
- Strong computer skills, Xero knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent time management and English communication skills both spoken and written
- An outgoing personality, honesty, integrity and a sense of humour
You will be well rewarded and be part of a friendly and vibrant team, working from modern offices in Riccarton. Applications via Seek only please. Applications close 18 August 2022. To be considered for this position, you must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.